Who Can Join CPMA?
Podiatric Physicians with licenses in good standing with the Podiatric Medical Board of California, Residents, and Student enrolled in California's two podiatric medical schools – The California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University and the College of Podiatric Medicine at Western University of Health - are eligible for membership in CPMA.
The Power of Three
CPMA's membership is tripartite. By joining CPMA, podiatric physicians automatically enjoy membership and services to three podiatric organizations: their local society, CPMA, and the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). This tripartite structure provides support at the local, state, and national levels.
CPMA Membership Categories
CPMA has three primary member categories:
- Postgraduate (students, residents, fellows)
- Associate (first four years of practice)
- Active (five or more years in practice)
CPMA also has Senior and Life Membership Categories:
- Has attained the age of 65 years; AND is not actively engaged in practice for more than 20 hours per week; AND has been in good standing for 20 consecutive years or for an aggregate of 25 years.
- Has completely retired and remains retired from the practice of podiatric medicine, attained the age of 65 years, AND either been a member in good standing for 20 consecutive years or for an aggregate of 30 years; OR a licensed DPM member who has been in good standing for a minimum of 50 years (aggregate).
How to Join
Join online by completing the appropriate online form.
Or download and complete the appropriate form below then return it to CPMA to begin the membership process.
Mail to 2430 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95816 ATTN: Membership
or Fax to (916) 448-0258
For more information on becoming a CPMA member please contact CPMA at (800) 794-8988 or membership@Calpma.org